Monday, January 23, 2012

Some good thoughts

- I don wanna close my eyes..I wanna feel your sight, I wanna close my heart by holding your heart tight..

- Shayad ye jid hai khud se....tujhe paa sakun...karun ibadat teri tujhe ruh me basa sakun...Karta rahe ye dil dar par intezaar...par dhadkan rukane se pahale jasbaat jaga sakun.....

- Hai akhiri salaam tujhe jindagi meri...Silwaton main lipte dekho ruh jaa rahi hai...Hai armaan humare tujhe khusiyan hi de sakoon...Par aaj khusiyon main bhi gam ke ehsaas aa rahi hai.....

-I love them alot...because without them I would have unable to get whatever I got today...They taught me, they made me strong...they filled me with temerity and helped me to face the worst challenges in my life....Yeap they are the 'HURDLES'.....

- agar kadr na hoti jindagi main aapki...har dastak aapki hum nakaar dete...dil par Jo likha dastaan....unhen kharonch kar nikal dete...jo paane ki guzarish karte ho aap...use dene ko khud ko khud bhi fanaa hote....

- I never knew who is best...My friends or God....Frens shared their shoulder when I was crying ( God made me Cry ?)....Frens hold me strongly whenever I fell ( Don't know where was the god ?)...I feel that is y still I am with all of my frens.....And thanks for sharing the moments till now....Hope will share through out our life.....

- if I have to love..y can't I love u...if I have to kiss...I love to kiss u...if I have to live...y don't I miss u..if I have a word for u...its always love to u...hope to see the happiness..which stay close to u...

- Har Manjhi ka aur nauka ka rahata yehi fasaana hai...dariya par, Lehar bhed abb to badhate Jana hai..fir tufanon ki maujon me usko gote khana hai...par dariya ke par Le jaa kar un maunjo ko harana hai..fight till the end of life....Always proud on yourself..as your life is inimitable....

-The burning ball burn the soul but leave the ashes behind...But the sea of tranquility provides peace to even the dead rock....So its upto you what you want to be...

- har labjon main bas unka hi naam aata hai....har paigam bas unhin ki yaad dilata hai.....girte hain shabnam hi ankhon se mere, unki yaadon main jab dil dhadak jaata hai...

-Sleep like a rex...fight like a gladiator....work like a sailor...you will always have the success and ll never face any failure....

- Don't know its miracle or disaster, that we met.....but its really our destiny which we are going to live....so be my Psych and let me have the privilege of being your Eros.

- Har insaan main ek junoon hai jeet jane ki...ek hausala hai khud ko banane ki....Jeete hain shaan se wo jinhen kuch fikr nahin iss jamane ki...

-You are the morning shine...you are the oldest wine....Hope that you will remain close to my heart till I die...

-Perfection can come out of the imperfect life...but you come to know only in the absence of it.....So have value for everything in your life and enjoy all your moments...


-you are my systole and I want to be your diastole... together we can say that there is a perfect life....

-Aakhiri ibadat bane tu meri jindagi ki......gaata rahoon main par geeton ke alfaaz bane tu meri maushiqui ki...


-Aata nahin yakin..tumse itna pyar hai....Yadein hui hai dhundali par aitbaar hai....

-Do what excites you more...That will your life adventurous...Never think just bang...If you fail then you experienced it...If you win whole world will be in your hand...So y to wait...Love adventures,do what you love...

-Jazz is like Gal Friend always sweet to hear...Rock is like wife best initially and then torture...-:)

-Har khushi jindagi ki haqiqat nahin hoti, har aansu kissi ki tadap nahin hota...Banata hai aashiyana mohabbat ke tale par har kissi ki kismat ko mohabbat naseeb nahin hoti....


Regards,
Brijesh Kumar Pandey

No comments:

Post a Comment